Friday, June 8, 2007

Feels Like Old Times

Doesn't it seem like the 80s all over again? And a little bit of the 70s thrown in, with oil prices. I was reading today about another American being held in Iran, and it made me think about the Iranian hostage crisis. With the TV news counting, every day, the number of days the hostages had been held, it was like a free ad for Reagan every time.

I can work with that. Bush has that exaggerated stance of the guy with a teeny weenie who's trying to look like the big man. I, on the other hand, have the natural, confident swagger that says, "I have a big big dick, but I don't have to say it out loud." Basic message: I'm the man who can get those hostages out. The minute I'm elected, all those crazies will cave right in, just because they're scared shitless of me.

(Note to self: maybe we can sell them some arms to protect themselves from chaos in Iraq spilling over. That worked so well the last time.)

See, that's what America wants. They don't want a president they can have a beer with. They want a real man. Just like the kind I play in the movies.

No comments: