Thursday, June 7, 2007

We're Not Worried

Some folks out there in the nether regions of the Internet (note to self: put that in a speech; it sounds smart) are jumping up and down with glee, because they think Ron Paul is going to raise enough money to make himself a power player.

So he raised maybe $5 million. I shit $5 million in my morning dump. And the Paul folks are probably so disorganized they don't even know how much they have.

I'll leave it to Limpiani to keep duking it out with him. It lowers him to keep on and keep on with the attacks on the nutcase, and it makes the nutcase get enough attention that he takes money away from the other fringers, like Brokeback and Tancrappo.

As for me, I'm just going to keep gobbling up all the money that Miss Romney is going after. The rest of the crowd will self-destruct or naturally fall away once I swing my big pipe into the race.

And then Hillary's going to suck off a real man. You heard it here first, folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fred supported McCain/Feingold.

Yeah. He's a real NEO-C.....I mean conservative.