Monday, June 11, 2007

Michelle, Tamika and Tanya Wanna Ride This Train

Giddy-up! LA Times says I have already pulled way ahead -- not tied for number two, but the sole occupant of number two, with McNuts and Miss Romney duking it out for third.

Limpiani -- you're next.

Ron Paul is down there with Brokeback, Tancrappo. and Fuckabee trying to get a half a percent of the crumbs we leave them. The mighty, mighty netroots sure are looking pretty flaccid right about now. See? So much for these nontraditional, blogging and bullshit exercises. Just give the people want they want -- a superficial image of authority and all-around manliness. The rest will fall right into place.

I am going to make a great president.

Jeri, honey, I think it's a blue pill night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny site. But I think it will blow up in your face. People are so sick of infantile campaigning from The DNC, this will come off as Thompson having a sense of humor about it all.

Anonymous said...

BTW I am a Thompson fan. I can't fully tell from your site if you are for or against him.

To me, seeing how you link to things that show real credibility I think you actually might be in his camp.

If so, good. Keep up the good work. If not, that's how it looks to me and keep up the good work.