Monday, June 11, 2007

Am I Faithful Servant of God? Damn Straight.

So there's this loony out there who is trying to be like Larry Flynt, but cheaper and with less appeal to a broad audience of horny men: some religious nut who is offering $100 for proof that I'm an active member of the Church of Christ.

And this is coming on the heels of that pseduo-religious political hack James Dobson questioning my faith -- which is his way of questioning whether the religious conservative grassroots should back me, but doing it supposedly in the name of the Lord.

And I have one simple answer: Jeri. This stone cold fox is actually my wife. That's all the proof I need that there is a God in Heaven.

And she takes me to Heaven every single night, Dobson. Sex: look into it. It might make you less uptight.

No comments: