Monday, August 20, 2007

Nothing to Look at Here, Folks

There's always someone trying to drag you down. We're not concerned about the FEC complaint filed against us. Bush owns the FEC; the rule of law has become the rule of the decider, and he's going to decide for us. You can bank on that.

UPDATE: Damn. The press is starting to pick up on it. Oh well -- the allegation is about something so arcane no one in the public will really understand it enough to have it taint their perceptions of us.

I think we will spin it as the Democrats trying to pick me off before I even become an official candidate because they're afraid of me. That way, the story becomes the story of Big Daddy striking fear in the heart of the Democratic Party -- and another way to sell me to a desperate Republican rank-and-file.

No comments: