Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm a Natural, an Economic Genius

Did y'all catch me on CNBC? This YouTube business sure is fun; I can come back and catch my clip every time I want.

The real genius of this bit is where I take on the Democrats' agenda for taxing the rich. It's just so wrong in so many ways for them to be trying to tax the rich that sometimes it can be difficult to tell the American people why they should care about the rich.

But I did it. The American people understand that there's something wrong with having 5% of Americans paying over half the income taxes of the country. So the Democrats are technically correct that there's something called income inequality with the top 5% owning so much of the pie, but if we keep at it they'll believe us on tax inequality -- and maybe they'll think it actually applies to them.

I really am good at this. Christ, I think I could sell a comb to a bald man.

No comments: