Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Newsflash: I Was a Lawyer

Yeah, I don't really have anything to say about this Washington Post piece about my time as a lawyer. Actually, truth is, I couldn't read the whole thing. There's nothing more boring than being a lawyer, except for reading a piece about being a lawyer.

I like how they try to trump up a big conflict between me and the party because I was a trial lawyer. They have to skim right past the fact that made me the perfect Republican trial lawyer: I represented white collar criminals. There's nothing more Republican than caring for rich people who break the law.

And as for that little jab at me for taking off on vacation and missing that deadline in the criminal case: it was a drug case. Believe me, I cared about deadlines when it was for my white collar crime clients.

No comments: