Thursday, June 14, 2007

Got a Call from Jeri's Gay Friend

I used to think Watergate was the worst thing that happened to this great country. Now I think it was the sexual revolution.

Back in my day, sex was something we got to enjoy while the woman just lay back and took it. (And took it and took it -- ha ha!)

But these days, women expect more. I don't get it. They were made for us to enjoy sex -- not to enjoy it themselves. But that's not what they think anymore, and they all have a battered copy of Our Bodies Our Selves to tell them the new party line. (I think they all get a copy when they go to the public schools.)

So to get a call from Jeri's gay friend telling me, "You got to lick the cunny to please the honey" -- well, that's just wrong on so many levels I don't know where to begin.

No comments: